Sagan DuraFlo 550 Water Filter Features Include:
• 550 gallon water filters included
• Proprietary filtration system
• Removes bacteria, cryptosporidium and giardia for up to 700 gallons
• Removes virus for up to 550 gallons
• Lab tested and approved to filter up to 500 gallons of swimming pool water
• The easiest water filtration system to use
• Incredibly fast flow rate
• The 1st filtration system to perform End of Life Testing
Lab tests performed by 3rd Party ISO/IEC, EPA, USDA, NELAC & NELAP accredited microbiological research and testing facility
Sagan DuraFlo 550 Water Filter Technology: Meets or exceeds ANSI/NSF Standard 53 for removal of Protozoan, Cysts, Bacteria and Virus.
Sagan DuraFlo 550 Gal Water Filter & Aquabrick™ Water Storage Kit delivers safe drinking water by deactivating harmful bacteria, virus, cysts, such as cryptosporidium and giardia, hydrocarbons, fluoride, chlorine and removing heavy metals. Using our proprietary filtration method, the filter literally deactivates and removes waterborne microbes from even the most contaminated water source.
Activated Carbon: Reduces waterborne chemicals, improves taste, eliminates offensive odors and removes water discoloration.
Antimicrobial: Suppresses the growth of bacteria, algae, fungus, mold and mildew within the filter media.
Filter Removal Specifications:
• Bacteria: ≥ 99.9999% per ANSI/NSF 53 (such as E-coli, Cryptosporidium, etc.)
• Virus: ≥ 99.99% per ANSI/NSF 53
• Protozoan Cysts: ≥ 99.9% per ANSI/NSF 53
• Chlorine Removal: Meets or exceeds ANSI/NSF 42
• Additional Benefits: Reduces Chlorine and emerging contaminants
• Filter Capacity: 550 gallons
• Flow rate (ml/min @2psi): 2,839 ml/min (3/4 gallon/min)
• Filter membranes made in the USA – formed and assembled in China