The LifeSaver Jerrycan is designed to store and carry dirty water, you filter the water only when you need it. We recommend storing dirty water, either in the Jerrycan or in the storage containers, and filtering through the Jerrycan as and when clean water is required, to prevent re-contamination of previously filtered water.
Filter water for drinking , cooking, and washing. No chemicals needed!
- Tested by Independent Test House to meet an adaption of NSF Protocol 231
- Fail-safe - an automatic indicator when the cartridge needs replacing
- Intuitive to use - FILL. PUMP. DRINK.
- No measuring, wait times or unpleasant taste like when using chlorine or chlorine dioxide
- Reduces turbidity of glacial, cloudy or muddy water
- Manufactured in the UK
- Product materials and water effluent both BPA and BPS free
- Weight: 9.6 lbs (4.35 kg)
- Dimensions: 14.2 x 7 x 20 in (36 x 18 x 51 cm)
LifeSaver Jerrycan 15000UF
Paper manual, plastic flush cap (for cleaning the filter), and a single carbon disk in a poly bag.
The LifeSaver Jerrycan 15000UF is a microbiological water filter that uses ultra filtration technology to filter out viruses, bacteria, cysts and parasites from contaminated water sources. LifeSaver technology filters out bacteria to a minimum of Log 6 (99.9999%), viruses to a minimum of Log 4 (99.99%) and cysts to a minimum of Log 3 (99.9%) as specified by NSF Protocol 231, based on recommendations of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
NSF/ANSI standard microbial removal claims are 99.9999% or greater for bacteria, 99.99% or greater for virus, and 99.9% or greater for parasite cysts.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.