Oxygen Absorbers

In order to ensure the safety and longevity of our products, we use the most effective oxygen absorbers on the market.  Oxygen absorbers are essential for extending the shelf life of food and preventing the growth of harmful microorganisms and mold.  Oxygen is crucial not only to sustain human life, but also to encourage the growth of bacteria.  By removing the oxygen inside packaging to less than 0.01%, these oxygen absorbers let you enjoy fresh, quality food for extended periods of time.

 Why use oxygen absorbers?

  • Ensure long shelf-life
  • Inhibit growth of harmful microorganisms and mold
  • Keep food fresh and safe