- 160 Total Servings in a 4lb resealable pail
- Easy to open and use
- Great for snacks and storage
Lindon Farms Freeze Dried Vegetables are second to none in quality, freshness, and taste. Shelf life up to 25 years sealed and stored in a cool, dry environment. Shelf life up to 6 months for opened pouches.
- Sweet Peas (1) 18 serving pouch | 8.57oz/pouch
- Diced Potatoes (1) 14 serving pouch | 6.9oz/pouch
- Corn Kernels (1) 20 serving pouch | 7oz/pouch
- Green Beans (1) 31 serving pouch | 3.3oz/pouch
- Cauliflower (1) 40 serving pouch | 2.82oz/pouch
- Broccoli (1) 37 serving pouch | 5oz/pouch
Freeze drying is the process of freezing water out of a food product then rapidly turning it into a gas, omitting the liquid stage. Most fruit and vegetables are made out of 80% to 90% water, making freeze drying the ultimate light weight option. Once the freeze drying process is completed, the water, (up to 90% of a product like strawberries), is effectively removed thus making the product drastically lighter but maintaining most of its original shape, color, flavor, nutrients, and maximizing shelf life. Freeze Dried products have a quick re-hydration times normally only about five minutes.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.