If you’re looking to give the gift of preparedness to a loved one this holiday season, here are The Ready Project’s Top 10 Gifts.
Lindon Farms 90
Food Storage is always the first step to emergency preparedness. The Lindon Farms® 90 serving bucket is a week supply for one person. It has a large variety of meals.
- 90 Full Servings - 9 different meals to choose from
- 2,000 calories a day for 1 week for 1 person
- 4 Gal Rugged & Stackable, ez store™ container
- $1.20 per serving
- Capacity: 90 full servings
- Delicious just-add-water meals
- Each meal in 5-10 serving pouches
- Easy to open zip-seal 'metalite' pouches
- Cinnamon Rice Pudding
- Polenta (Corn Grits)
- Western Chili
- Hearty Potato Soup
- Red Beans & Rice
- Beef Flavored Vegetable Stew
- Chicken Flavored Vegetable Stew
- Cheddar Broccoli Soup
Lindon Farms 150 Freeze-Dried Fruit
Lindon Farms® freeze-dried fruit is always a family favorite. These delicious and conveniently packaged foods are the perfect gift for anyone, especially families with small children. All of the fruit has a shelf life of 25 years if stored in a cool, dry place.
- 150 Total Servings in a 4lb resealable pail
- Great for snacks and storage
- No additives or preservatives
- Sliced Strawberries
- Sliced Bananas
- Sliced Peaches
- Diced Apples
- Whole Raspberries
- Whole Blueberries
Lindon Farms 160 Freeze-Dried Vegetables
Lindon Farms freeze-dried vegetables are great to eat straight out of the bag, reconstituted, or mixed in with your other favorite meals. It’s a great gift to give anyone because of the added nutrition, which you’ll need in an emergency situation.
- 160 Total Servings in a 4lb resealable pail
- Easy to open and use
- Great for snacks and storage
- Sweet Peas
- Diced Potatoes
- Corn Kernals
- Green Beans
Lindon Farms Natural Seed Bucket
Reach full self-reliance with Lindon Farms® dehydrated fruit and vegetable seed bucket that contains over 316,000 seeds. This variety of 25 different fruits and vegetables have been dehydrated to optimum moisture content for long term storage. Each seed is packaged and is resalable in hermetically sealed triple foil package. Every seed is open-polinated (non-hybrid) which will allow continuous seed replenishment if desired. These seeds come with instructions for planting, harvesting, and collecting seed to replenish seed for a perpetual garden.
- Bean, Bush
- Bean, Shell
- Lettuce, Leaf
- Lettuce, Romaine
- Melon, Cantaloupe
- Melon, Honeydew
- Pea, Snap
- Pepper, Hot
- Pepper, Sweet
- Squash, Summer
- Squash, Winter
Zombie Survival Kit
Zombies can’t get enough of the living. They’re coming after you! Will you be ready? Arrive alive with the Zombie Survival Kit™. Use this kit to provide the necessary tools, protection, and helpful tips to help you survive anything from your typical zombie to the most ravenous zombie who is dying for your brain!
(1) Para Bracelet
(1) Survival Card Tool
(1) Snake Bite Kit
(1) Zombie Shank (axe)
(6) 4.2 oz Water Pouch
(1) 3600 Calorie Food Bar
(1) Protective Mask
(1) Emergency Poncho
(1) Tissue Packs
(1) Emergency Blankets
(1) Pair of Latex Gloves
(1) Emergency Light Stick
(1) First Aid Kit (40 Piece)
(1) Shake Flashlight
(1) Blood Stopper Trauma Dressing
10 rules on how to survive a zombie apocalypse:
1. Cardio – Use the ERBar to infuse you with energy to out run a mob of zombies.
2. Beware of Bathrooms – Keep the pack of tissue on your person at all times. When you gotta go, you gotta go.
3. Know Your Way Out – Use the handy survival compass card tool to help you navigate out of a zombie attack.
4. Keep Your Blade Sharp – A blade can be your best friend. Use the Gator machete to defend yourself, a zombies head is its weakness.
5. Beware of Dark Areas – Use the self charged flashlight or the glow stick to secure the area.
6. Shelter – Zombies are enough to worry about, have a place to rest.
7. Blend in – Use the latex gloves to spread the scent of zombies on your clothing or poncho. (Don’t let it touch your skin).
8. Fashion and Function – The Para Bracelet not only looks good, but it can be used as rope.
9. Stay hydrated – Use the water packets for drinking or use them as weapons, like water balloons.
10. Beware of Bites – A Zombie bite is a sure way to turn into the undead, but you may have one last chance with the Zombie Bite Kite. The kit might remove zombie venom.
Give the Gift of heat! In need of a reliable way to start a campfire, Ready Fuel is a light, inexpensive solution. The clear, odorless, non-toxic, water-soluble gel can be easily ignited and burns at 1,200 degrees for up to 15 minutes. It is non-explosive is safe to transport by aircraft or through the mail. It will also boil water, cook food and dry wet clothing. The gel comes in 1.25-ounce foil pouches and converts to sand residue making it easy to clean up.
Ready Fuel Case of 120 Fuel Packets
Enough Fuel to Boil 30 Gallons of water (about a 1 month supply of fuel for 1 person)
Water is the first priority in an emergency situation. Make sure that your loved ones are prepared with the water brick. A revolutionary delivery and storage system for people in need of bulk water, food, and other life essentials; WaterBricks are unique water containers and food storage containers that can be re-used as building blocks for transitional shelter while eliminating plastic waste worldwide. Perfect for emergency preparedness, disaster relief or any outdoor activity. A water container that has many uses.
Katadyn Hiker Pro Microfilter
High performance version of the Hiker Microfilter. Includes Filter Protector to extend cartidge life and quick release hoses for easy packing. Also includes hydration adapter to connect directly to most hydration packs. Carbon core reduces chemicals and makes water taste fresh. Lightweight design is easy to pump and provides 1 qt./liter per minute. Replaceable cartridge capacity: up to 200 gallons depending on water quality (more when using Filter Protector). Includes bottle adapter, modular pre-filter, and carry case. Weight: 11 ounces.
Sells for $79.95
Guide 10 Plus Adventure Kit
- Keep your power hungry phone juiced and ready for you to use.
- More Angry Birds! Power up your tablet for 25% longer.
- Never buy batteries again. Recharge up the AA or AAA batteries right from the sun.
- Just add sun. Small and compact enough to carry with you always and power up anywhere.
- Handy built-in LED flashlight to help you search in your dark backpack or purse.
- AA rechargeable batteries included.
Gerber LMF 2 Infantry
This makes the perfect gift for any adventurous man or woman.
Tan Handle, Black Blade, Combo, Nylon Sheath
Down behind enemy lines? Left to fend for yourself? These are the scenarios that inspired the LMF II. Use it to cut through the skin of a fuselage. Or sever a seat belt. Or egress through the Plexiglas of a chopper. Plus, the LMF II does a slick job cutting firewood and building shelter. The over-molded handle successfully limits blistering. There is complete separation between the tang and butt cap, so the knife absorbs the shocks from hammering and prevents the shocks of electricity. Smartly situated grooves and lashing holes even let the LMF II convert to a spear. 420HC stainless. Overall length: 10.59". Blade length: 4.84". Wt: 11.4 oz.