The New Standard in Water Filtration
- Holds 3 gallons (11.4 liters) of water or food
- 2 - 3 Gallon containers included
- Extremely Rugged
- Air tight & water tight lid
- Easy to transport with ergonomic handles and balanced weight
Sagan DuraFlo 550 Water Filters
- The most advanced and thoroughly tested portable water filtration system
- 1 - 550 Gallon Water Filter included
- Proprietary filtration system
- Removes bacteria, cryptosporidium and giardia for up to 700 gallons
- Remove virus for up to 550 gallons
- Removes Heavy Metals
- Removes 118 of the most commonly found toxic chemicals including chlorine, 100% of fluoride, cyanide, fumigants, pesticides, herbicides and many more
- The Easiest Water Filtration System to use
- Incredibly fast flow rate
- The 1st Filtration System to perform End Of Life Testing
- Lab tests performed by 3rd Party ISO/IEC, EPA, USDA, NELAC & NELAP accredited microbiological research and testing facility
While most water filtration systems on the market only remove certain dangerous elements from your drinking water, the Sagan DuraFlo 550 Gal Water Filter & Aquabrick™ Water Storage Kit will remove or deactivate virtually all harmful substances from any non-salt water source. Within a matter of minutes, the Sagan DuraFlo 550 Gal Water Filter & Aquabrick™ Water Storage Kit will deliver safe drinking water by deactivating harmful bacteria, virus, cysts, such as cryptosporidium and giardia, and removing heavy metals. Using our proprietary filtration method the filter literally deactivates and removes waterborne microbes from even the most contaminated water source. The Sagan DuraFlo 550 Gal Water Filter removes hydrocarbons, fluoride, chlorine and other harmful substances providing clean, purified drinking water for you and your family. You can have peace of mind with the Sagan DuraFlo 550 Gal filter removing over 118 waterborne bacteria, virus and chemicals.
Tested and Certified to Establish the Water Filter’s “End of Life”
The Sagan 550 Gal DuraFlo™ Water Filter used in the AquaBrick™ water storage container has been tested and certified by independent laboratories to establish the water filter’s “End of Life”. The water filter will safely filter out 99.99% of virus for up to 550 gallons; and safely filter out 99.9999% bacteria and 99.99% of giardia and cryptosporidium for up to 700 gallons from highly contaminated water. The AquaBrick™ is perfect for emergency preparedness, outdoor adventure and humanitarian aid. It’s the ideal water storage container providing one person with enough water for 72 hours. All AquaBrick™ containers easily stack and lock in place, making them convenient for home water and food storage. Great for storing water, food storage or anything which needs to be kept in a safe, water proof, rodent proof container.
Needs no power to operate
A simple bulb hand pump pressurizes the AquaBrick™ container causing the water to flow through the filter and easily dispense through the special spout. It’s great to have your purified water on hand, in case of emergency and also be able to filter water when you need it. The Sagan DuraFlo 550 Gal Water Filters are perfect for emergency preparedness, camping, boating, hunting and all outdoor activities.
Aquabrick Storage Container™
Made from opaque, UV protected BPA free (HDPE Plastic) this multi-use container holds 3 gallons of water (11.35 liters) or 20 lbs of food and can be used for water storage, food storage or anything you would like to keep dry and out of reach from rodents. The containers are stackable and can be stored in different configurations according to your storage space.
- Pressurized water filtration system
- Treats 550 gallons (2082 Liters)
- Removes bacteria
- Removes virus
- Removes giardia
- Removes cryptosporidium
- Removes 118 water-born chemicals.
- Includes (2) AquaBricks, (1) Sagan DuraFlo filter, pump, spigot and funnel.
THE NEW STANDARD – End of Life Testing
Aqua Veritas has set a new standard to substantiate the claims being made by manufacturers of Microbiological Water Purifier devices. “End of Life” testing sets the new standard for personal water filter claims.
Two basic criteria apply:
- The tests must be performed by QUALIFIED INDEPENDENT WATER LABORATORIES. This means a manufacturer cannot perform its own in-house testing.
- The lab testing for all Microbiological Water Purifier devices or personal water purification devices include the following tests:
a. The water filter product must be challenged at least every 25 gallons with all the contaminants the product is said to remove for up to the total gallons/liters being claimed.
For example: If the manufacturer claims the water filter will effectively filter up to 300 gallons, the filter must be challenged every 25 gallons, being re-spiked with the contaminants every 25 gallons and pass the log reduction requirements for up to 300 gallons.
b. The volume of contaminants must be in accordance with the EPA standards for the various micro-organisms being tested.
For example: Various micro-organisms require more of a “log reduction” than others in order to be safe for human consumption.
c. This “End of Useful Life” or “End of Life” should approximate the true capacity of a personal water filtration product.
d. When the water filter device ceases to meet the EPA log reduction standards for the stated contaminants, it is at it’s “End of Life” and no longer safe to use.
Test Results: Biological Test ResultsChemical RemovalCopper & Chlorine Test Results